Manage your users
Managing your users
The “Users” module is where you go to view, edit and add users to your account.
Selecting any user will open their edit panel-
- The "Info" tab will allow you to edit and view their details.
- The “Purchases” tab will show all the user’s purchases, with an option to edit or delete them. You can also use the “New Purchase" button, to manually add purchases to your users.
- The “Advanced” tab gives you an option to bypass restrictions, like geo-blocking, purchases, or time limits.
On the top part of the page, you can find more actions:
- The “New user” button is used to add a new user to the system.
- The “Bulk actions” button lets you add purchases or delete multiple users at once.
The “Export” button allows you to export your users and all of their data, this is a great option for syncing with other email and automation solutions.
The “Import” button is used to import existing users you might already have.
- The “Export” button allows you to export your users and all of their data, this is a great option for syncing with other email and automation solutions.
- The “Import” button is used to import existing users you might already have.
Bamboo pro tip: To import users, start by downloading the Import CSV example, after you understand how you need to register your users, make sure to clean the file and only submit the name, email, ID, Status, and relevant fields while removing the general information on the example (Full CSV example).
Then click the “import users” button and leave the rest to us.
Your users are your greatest asset, we strongly advise growing your user base, in order to succeed.